Fill 12,000 carts a day with near zero waste. Near-perfect precision. And total, 100% control. By condensing the experience and feedback from hundreds of A10s, we built two totally redesigned, blazing fast, touch-controlled systems for filling carts, pens, syringes, whatever, at previously unattainable speeds.
|Filling Rate||1500 per Hour|
|Oil Temperature Range||140º to 180º F.|
|Oil Viscosity Equivalents||Olive Oil, Glycerin, Honey|
|Tank Capacity||1 Liter / 1000 Grams|
|Shot Size Options||.33, .50, 1.0 Grams|
|Weight Empty||27 Pounds / 12.7 Kilograms|
|Footprint||(Length x Width x Height):
16" x 12" x 20" / 40.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 50.8 cm
|Power Transformer||110v > 24v 10 Amp|
|Factory Direct||Made In USA|
- Multi-Fill System - Our totally redesigned A10-Hotshot™ 1500 is capable of filling 12,000 carts in an 8-hour day.
- Faster and Stronger - Features ultra-high-speed processor and advanced oil injection system with a wide range of fully-controllable heat settings.
- Fill Any Oil Viscosity - The thicker the better.
- Advanced Heating System - Process distillate oils cut as low as 3-percent terps.
- Two Blazing Fast Filling Options - Our new button-activated SpeedTray™ plus a foot-activated fill switch.
- Increment Control - Fill carts from .33 grams to 1 full gram with .01 gram increment control — custom increments also available.
- No More Wasted Product - Quickly inject oils into all types of carts, pens and syringes with next to zero waste.
- Process Batches of All Sizes - Process batch sizes from minimal quantities up to one full liter of oil.
- Removeable Oil Tank - Interchangeable, non-stick oil tanks let you swap out batches mid run. Two tanks are included with this system. Additional tanks are available as an option.
- Complete Temperature Control - Control oil temps by liquid heat transfer technology with half-degree accuracy.
- System Includes Two SpeedTray™ Filling Platforms - Pre-load foam cart blocks for increased efficiency. Additional SpeedTrays™ are available as an option.
- Includes Component Kit - Containins injection needles, replacement valves, replacement heat transfer fluid, micro oil filters, and tools necessary for system setup and maintenance.
- Lead Time - Please call us at: 714-602-2169 for current lead time.
- Price & Deposit - The A10-HotShot™ 1500 retails for $16,400.00. A purchase order and deposit of $5,000.00 is required for purchase. Please contact us for a local distributor in your area.
- System Warranties - 24 months on aluminum components, 12 months on electronics, and 12 months on piston seals (Note: Piston seal coverage includes free parts replacement. Customer responsible for shipping costs for repairs).