Recycled Plastic 116mmPR-W Pre Roll Tubes - Child Resistant
- 116mmPR-W - Outside Diameter: .750" / Outside Height: 4.57"
- 50% blend of recycled plastic and virgin polypropylene
- Minimum Order Quantity = 36 boxes (1 Pallet)
- Pallet Weight and Dimensions: 724 pounds 49"x49"x88"
- Note: Due to the variations in recycled material, the finished product can vary slightly in color.
- FDA-Certified, Food-Safe, BPA-Free
- US 16 CFR 1700.20 Certified, child-resistant, resealable, recyclable
- Patent Pending Design
Recycled Plastic Pre Roll Tubes and Containers
Recycled Plastic Pre Roll Tubes
Plastic regrind is previously molded plastic material that has been chopped and grounded into usable granules for new molds. Used plastic can be recycled through the regrind process. The plastic scraps are fed into a granulator and reground. These granules are then easy enough to mold into new things like pre-roll tubes or plastic bottles. Recycled plastic plays a significant role in the efficiency of the way we use packaging. Plastic regrind is a simple process, however, it makes a substantial impact on the economic and production aspects of the plastic production industry.
50% Recycled Plastic Pre-Roll Tubes
CoolJarz believes that we can all make better choices when looking after our planet. Choosing more eco-friendly alternatives to traditional packaging can severely reduce carbon emissions and waste. 50% recycled plastic is only the beginning and we're hoping in the future we'll be capable of getting that number even higher.
Locally Processed, Shipped, and Made in USA
One of the most important eco-friendly aspects of CoolJarz is that all of our pre roll tubes and containers are made and shipped here in the United States at our facility in Southern California. This drastically cuts down on the emissions involved in shipping and transporting these containers. When you shop locally, there's less travel distance and time to get these products to you and it's overall more beneficial to the planet.